Palma.The weak pound means in-resort costs will be higher for British holidaymakers but travel search site Skyscanner said Europe is still the most favoured destination, with euro hotspots' France and Italy close behind the top choice of Spain.
Spain is UK's top hotspot despite currency woes
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday