PALMA'S new Plaza de España grand central public transport station began operating yesterday and handled a huge number of travellers using the new services for the first time.
MAJORCA´S NEW TRANSPORT HUB OPEN
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones