NEWS DESK LAST month, the Traffic department of the Guardia Civil fined 138 drivers the sum of 150 euros each and deducted three points from their driving licenses after they were caught not wearing safety belts .
Over 100 fined for not wearing seatbelt
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers