NEWS DESK LAST year witnessed a doubling in the number of forcible repossessions of private funds and property carried out by the Balearic government due to people being unable to pay fines or taxes.
FINANCE CRISIS TRIGGERS RISE IN NUMBER OF REPOSSESSIONS IN PALMA
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers