Palma.While the Germans continue to be the dominant foreign community in 28 Majorcan municipalities, in 14, Moroccans outnumber both the British and the Germans.
40% of Deya residents are now foreign
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow