Palma.The Ministry of Defense has apparently agreed to speed up the process of creating a special cross party commission, in which Pollensa Council will be involved, to study the viability of opening up the military base in Pollensa to public use.
Pollensa military base could be opened to the public
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!