By Staff Reporter THE Balearic government appealed yesterday to the media to be prudent when reporting on the case of the former city councillor who allegedly spent 45'000 euros of council funds in gay bars and clubs, for the sake of his wife and children.
Government calls for calm in case of city councillor
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt