PALMA'S municipal transport company, EMT, carried a total of 1'539'254 passengers last year, a figure which rose dramatically to 36'579'503 when including the suburb, intersuburbial and specially laid on services (for schools and businesses).
PALMA BUS SERVICES RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow