Palma.The tour operators, both domestic and international, along with the tourist industry in general are extremely worried about the trade unions' decisions to postpone talks over new contracts until after the Easter holidays.
Threat to season as unions stall on contract talks
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property