BARTOLOMÉ Forteza, who suffered second and third degree burns to 96 per cent of his body in a gas explosion in a Palma flat, has died of his injuries in the burns unit of the Vall d'Hebron hospital (Catalonia).
Burns victim dies
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt