Palma.In fact, the situation appears to be so serious that yesterday, the President of the Spanish Confederation of Hotels and Tourist Accommodation, Juan Molas, called on central government to adopt urgent measures to help the hotel sector through this coming Easter period and what he described as a complicated Spring.
Worst Easter in four years expected
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt