PALMA THE Playa de Palma will be the area with the highest number of tourists over the Easter period, with hotels expected to be around 80 per cent full, thanks mostly to Spanish and German tourism.
Good Easter for Playa de Palma
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman