STAFF REPORTER THE Balearic Islands is one of the first regions of Spain to receive subsidies for farmers and fishermen through a Central Government aid package, said the Agricultural ministry yesterday.
Balearics is first to get farming subsidies
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers