STAFF REPORTER THE Balearic government is to set up a total of 278 hectares of protective fire barriers in the region, Gabriel Vicens, regional Environment and Transport Minister said yesterday.
Balearic Environment ministry to set up 278 hectares of fire barriers
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt