THE 40 year old lorry driver, identified as Bartolome G.A., who was injured in the Port of Palma, is still in a serious state in the resuscitation unit in Son Dureta.
Condition of the injured lorry driver is still serious
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister