The second Majorcan Craft Fair will be open for its last day today. It is being held in the gardens of the Misericordia cultural centre at the end of the Via Roma in Palma and showcases some of the skills from the island´s most talented craftsmen and women as well as offering activities for children to get involved in.
Last day of fair showcasing talents of local craftsmen
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister