Palma.Teenager Jake Evans from Liverpool was recovering from multiple injuries in Palma's Son Espases yesterday after having fallen an estimated 90 feet from the seventh floor balcony of a hotel in Magalluf and landed on a sunbed just before 8.30am Monday morning.
It's a miracle says lucky Brit
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less