Palma.Just a month after the Newsnight reporter was named international journalist of the year' at the One World Media Awards, Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who when she is not championing human rights and risking her life in the world's hot spots, runs the Ca'n Reus boutique hotel, in Fornalutx, with her BBC producer/director husband Nick Guthrie, has been awarded the CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire) for services to journalism.
CBE for British hotelier and top journalist
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers