PART of the busy Olivar Market was cordoned off by police and fire fighters yesterday after a fire broke out in one of the market's restaurant kitchens. The alarm was raised just after 12.30 and initially caused a great deal of concern as smoke started billowing out of the roof of the market. However, fire fighters quickly located the cause of the fire and extinguished the blaze. The fire apparently started in a the restaurant's new smoke extractor chimney and the back draught blew the flames down into the kitchen.

Comments

To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and be logged in.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.