STAFF REPORTER COACHES between Felanitx and Palma are going to run more often and cost less, said regional Transport Minister, Gabriel Vicens yesterday. Vicens said that one of the ways to combat the economic crisis was to increase public transport services and lower the cost. The Minister announced that there would be nine daily express services which would cover the route between Felanitx and Palma in only 50 minutes, as well as an increase in the number of coaches servicing the towns which are already stop-off points between Felanitx and Palma, namely Porreres Algaida. Added to this, running east of Felanitx, there will also be more connections to the coastal town of Portocolom.
More Felanitx to Palma coaches to run at less cost
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow