Palma.—Chris and Vicky Furse have owned a house in S’Arraco for many years and are very well known in the village.
Rescued Briton thanks Majorca
Chris Furse, who went missing last week, yesterday wrote to the Bulletin to thank all those involved in his rescue.
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca