European tour operators are currently engaged in a battle to ensure that they have as many hotel places for the 2016 summer season as possible. To this end, they are offering hotels exclusive contracts and payment guarantees while also accepting hotelier demands for higher prices.
Tour operators in "trade war" for Majorca's hotel places
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma