While the Copa del Rey regatta is going on, there are other attractions, and none more impressive than two super yachts, one of them - Sunrays - owned by Ravi Ruia, the co-founder and vice-chairman of the Indian multinational conglomerate, the Essar Group. Especially notable was the helicopter on the yacht's launch pad. Shadowing Sunrays was C2, the property of US billionaire Ronald Owen Perelman, owner of the Revlon Group.
Mega yachts in Palma
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma