The fire at the Calanova yacht club in Palma, which broke out just before 6pm yesterday, caused considerable damage to seven units at the club before firefighters were able to extinguish it after an hour or so. The fire was declared in the carpentry and it spread to other stores, including one with a thousand or so litres of fuel which were set alight and so caused vivid flames and dense smoke.
Extensive damage caused by Calanova yacht club fire
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"