The regional ministry of the environment and agriculture has demanded that the Town hall in Fornalutx send the ministry a “complete report” which shows that the Bull-run (in which the bull is held by ropes to its horns) meets current legislation. The letter arrived at the town hall less than 48 hours before the event which takes place today (Friday).
Fornalutx surprised at government querying of the bull-run
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!