The regional environment ministry sent a letter to the Costas Authority regarding the legality of fourteen bars.
Hila also pointed to "ridiculous penalties" that could have been incurred.
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!