The amount of assets declared by high-net-worth Balearic taxpayers increased in the final year of recession (2013). The tax agency says that in that year 6,895 taxpayers declared total assets to the value of 18,753 million euros, which represented an increase of 1,700 million over 2013 as well as of the number of declarations.
The rich are getting richer in the Balearics
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Briton arrested for sexual advances on Liverpool flight
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!