The president of the Balearic Confederation of Business Associations (CAEB), Carmen Planas, has urged political parties to spur economic growth without resorting to increasing taxes, while she has called also for measures to eliminate unnecessary spending.
Political parties warned: Do not raise taxes after election
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma