The president of the Balearic Confederation of Business Associations (CAEB), Carmen Planas, has urged political parties to spur economic growth without resorting to increasing taxes, while she has called also for measures to eliminate unnecessary spending.
Political parties warned: Do not raise taxes after election
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca