Away from Palma, Pollensa is one of the few places in Majorca that marks Sant Sebastià in a particularly notable way, and it does so with the bearing of the image of the saint and the banner and with the dance of the "cavallets". These horse figures, worn by the dancers, are found in various towns, but their appearance in Pollensa for Sant Sebastià is unique to the town.
Fairs and Fiestas
New "cavallets" dance in Pollensa
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca