The Council of Majorca has published a guide to fifteen hiking routes in which seventeen points of particular cultural and creative interest are identified. This initiative is the Majorcan part of a project under the title "Rando pour la Culture" (Walking for Culture) which has three partners: the Council is one and the other two are the office for the environment in Corsica and the municipality of Tzoumerka in Greece. The main objective is to give greater value to rural and natural heritage in a sustainable form via hiking routes.
Council of Majorca produces new hiking guide
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma