Agreements on animal protection in Calvia have been made by the town hall and the SOS Animal Foundation and Baldea, the Balearic group for the defence of animals. The aims of these agreements are to arrive at improved actions to protect animals in urban environments and to ensure greater compliance with existing legislation.
Calvia signs new deal on animal protection
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers