Last summer, car parking by beachgoers heading to Es Trenc created a major headache in Ses Covetes and Colonia Sant Jordi. This was the result, in no small part, of the closure of a car park, the legality of which had always been in question. A consequence, so it was reported last season, was that some businesses were suffering through the loss of trade because of the difficulties with parking.
Park and ride solution for Es Trenc car parking
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy