The Palacio de Congresos company, co-owned by the regional government and the town hall, has announced that the adjudication of the operators of the convention centre and hotel will be known between November and December this year.
Palacio operating company won't be known until end of the year
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow