Arguments there are as to what is Majorca's greatest fiesta event, and one of the principal candidates for that accolade is the re-enactment of the 1550 confrontation between Moors and Christians in Pollensa. Coming as it does at the height of summer, it arguably attracts greater interest than others, though this does overlook the competing claims of, among others, Majorca's winter fiestas for Sant Antoni and Sant Sebastià as well as Soller's own Moors and Christians in May.
More Moors than ever but Dragut still loses Pollensa battle
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort