A Dominican drugs trafficker was sent to prison yesterday, having been arrested with another Dominican on Thursday. A Palma court ordered him to be detained without bail, while the second man was released without charges.
Prison for trafficker who left drugs "courier" to die
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma