Over 100 shipments of drugs were made between January 2016 and September 2017.
COVID-19 restrictions and the economic fallout have worsened the outlook for victims of trafficking on the continent.
Money seized from drug trafficking will now help those with addictions.
The Guardia Civil in Majorca have been working closely with the police in Colombia.
The head of the gang had been arrested in Portugal in September last year.
El Hoyo (the Hole) is seen as the "natural successor" to Son Banya as the main "supermarket" for the sale of drugs.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes