Between 2010 and 2016, 1,104.7 kilos of drugs were incinerated at the Tirme plant in Son Reus. The national government's delegate to the Balearics, Maria Salom, has praised the efforts of police in working towards stopping drug trafficking. She explained that there are incinerations of drugs at least twice a year. These are the "best ways" of destroying drugs.
More than 1,000 kilos of illegal drugs have been incinerated
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!