Antoni Noguera, Palma's deputy mayor for the model of the city, is to seek approval from his partners in the town hall administration for a ban on holiday rentals in apartment buildings this summer. The ban would apply throughout the city and include Playa de Palma.
Palma looks to ban apartment holiday rentals
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"