Seeking to quell talk of a rift between him and Antoni Noguera, tourism minister Biel Barceló said yesterday that he was in favour of Palma's deputy mayor having announced the intention to ban holiday rentals.
Barceló has no objection to Palma wanting to ban holiday rentals
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma