The peak summer season rare guides of the roof terraces and ramparts of Palma Cathedral are going to be organised from Mondays to Saturdays. The guided tours enable people to explore unknown and unseen corners of the ramparts, its unusual architecture and the spectacular views across, out over the Bay of Palma and the Serra Tramuntana. The tours begin at the Almoina entrance and the tour heads up an old stairwell into the bell tower where during the XV and XVIII century scores of fugitives used to seek refuge and messages and graffiti left by them can be seen in the Sale Mitjana. The tour then continues into the two giant bell tower, one of the largest in Europe, which houses nine gothic bells which date back to the XIV century.
The Cathedral like you have never seen it before
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.