The plan to change Palma's Paseo Marítimo will cost some eight million euros. Mayor Antoni Noguera, previously involved with the project when he was a deputy mayor for the model of the city, has reiterated the objectives of the plan. In physical terms, the paseo will become a form of boulevard with trees and more pedestrian space. The six lanes - three in both directions - will be cut to four between the auditorium and the calle Monsenyor Palmer. In social terms, the idea is to create a space that will add value to the city and the port.
Palma Paseo Marítimo redevelopment will cost eight million euros
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma