Palma mayor Antoni Noguera has used his Facebook profile to apologise for the city's uncleanliness. Saying that "self-criticism" is inherent to municipal management, he offered his apologies for inconveniences caused by "some anomalous situations".
Mayor apologises for Palma lack of cleanliness
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma