One of the taxi drivers' associations has called a protest on 13 September against restrictions on working hours in Palma. Antoni Bauzá of the association that is within the Balearic transport federation wants the town hall to allow 24-hour working (for the cars, that is, rather than the drivers) and so address drivers' complaints and, above all, those of the public.
Palma taxi protest over operating hours
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt