The Felanitx ornithological association has for several months being demanding that new premises are found for its sixty or so members. The association has a small, old building at the Guillem Timoner sports centre, which is now in a poor state. At the start of the year the councillor with responsibility for the sports centre was asked to go and take a look, especially because every time it rained, there was water coming into the building.
Felanitx birdwatchers wanting new premises
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals