The mayor of Montuiri, Joan Verger, was due to raise a motion at yesterday's council meeting to condemn "cowardly and miserable" attacks in the form of pro-fascist graffiti that was sprayed on the pillars of the cemetery gate some time on Wednesday night.
Fascist graffiti at Montuiri cemetery
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones