The mayor of Calvia, Alfonso Rodriquez, and the director general for urban planning have unveiled plans to create one million square metres of public parks in the municipality. As part of the local development plans, some 95.5 hectares are going to be set aside for the public parks while reducing possible construction sites by 86 hectares.
Ambitious plans for new Calvia parks
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!