The Bulletin has organised a treat for Halloween fans next Tuesday (31 October) in Palma with an insight into the “scary side of Palma” by local historian and Bulletin columnist Andy Rawson followed by a specially themed lunch at the beautiful Can Eduardo restaurant.
Bulletin Halloween lunch
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca