One hundred National Police officers were involved in another major operation against drug trafficking centred on the Son Banya shanty town in Palma on Friday morning.
Five arrests following latest major drugs operation
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements