Winter officially starts at 17.28 this afternoon, and the forecast is that it will be warmer than usual. Aemet believes that average temperatures will be up between one and three degrees over the first three months of next year. As for rain, "there is no clear sign" as yet, but January and February could be wetter than usual especially in the west of Spain.
Cold autumn in the Balearics coming to an end
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!