Following a Christmas Day that has been partly sunny and mild, with highs nudging 19C, another deep depression is set to move in across Spain and affect the Balearics by Wednesday. Dubbed "Bruno", the cyclone will bring heavy rain and snow to parts of the mainland (especially in the Pyrenees and the Cantabrian mountains) and high winds.
Cyclone Bruno bringing high winds on Wednesday
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort